We want to match you with a goal that meets your specific criteria. But we can’t do that unless we know what those criteria are. We learn these criteria by asking you questions designed to help us narrow our search and provide you the best matches. Here are a few examples of what we would like to know:
- Why do you want to own a franchise?
- Have you owned your own business before now?
- In which countries or territories are you interested in doing business?
- What size of capital do you have available to invest in the franchise?
- Are there partners involved?
- Do you want to have more than one business?
- Are you interested in a particular sector?
Once we answer these questions along with several others, we create a profile for you and use it to search various franchise options. The consultation process makes it easier to match you with the few opportunities that meet your specific criteria. With just few opportunities to evaluate, our process will save you a lot of time and effort.
There is a limited number of franchises suitable for your niche. Sifting through them all can take months. Using our service can help you expedite the process.
It’s not easy to be a part of our inventory. Each company included in our portfolio has been reviewed for relevance and suitability. By doing our homework, we are confident that we can offer you the very best opportunities that meet your needs.